Friday 20 April 2012

Star Without retouching

In Stars Without retouching we found Kim Kardashian 

 Kim Kardashian, March 2009  
When Complex accidentally posted an unretouched photo of the reality star on their website, readers trashed Kim's cellulite. Complex replaced the image with a Photoshopped version, but Kardashian posted the original on her website. "So what: I have a little cellulite," she wrote on her blog. "What curvy girl doesn't?! I'm proud of my body and my curves and this picture coming out is probably helpful for everyone to see that just because I am on the cover of a magazine doesn't mean I'm perfect."

 Kim Kardashian May 2009
After the complex debacle,Kim photos for the May 09 cover of Life and Style were deliberately and unretouched"I wanted to say"this is m,take it or leave it,"she told the magazine editor.

Kim Kardashian, 2010
As part of her ongoing quest to be "real," Kardashian posed in the buff for Harper's Bazaar and requested for her shots to be published 100% Photoshop-free. "The message (of this shoot) is embrace your curves and who you are," Kim told Harper's Bazaar. "I feel proud if young girls look up to me and say, 'I'm curvy, and I'm proud of it now.'"
 


No comments:

Post a Comment