Saturday, 24 March 2012

10 Best Celeb Quotes This Week

10 Best Celeb Quotes This Week

Charlize Theron "I'm available to work with it any time."

 photo | Charlize Theron, Michael Fassbender

 "Can we please kill that stupid term? We're just friends. It's called friendship!"

– Adam Levine, clarifying his "bromance" photo | Adam Levine, Blake Shelton

 "He has a very busy schedule, appearances. I'm thinking about getting him an agent." Michelle Obama

 photo | Michelle Obama 

"I'm the exact same person I was before. I'm still shallow, I still love clothes, I still want to talk fashion, I still want to gossip, so lay it on me." Giuliana Rancic  photo | Angelina Jolie, Giuliana Rancic

"I feel like I have a bowling ball sitting on my hoo-ha. I have a lot of amniotic fluid so whenever my water breaks, it'll be like a fire hydrant."  Jessica Simpson

 photo | Jessica Simpson, Jimmy Kimmel  

  "Breasts certainly help."
– Susan Sarandon, on how she maintains her sex appeal at age 65

 photo | Susan Sarandon 

"I got crazy looks at Target and the gas station, but at Walmart, they didn’t blink an eye."
– Wes Bentley, on the public's reaction to his Hunger Games beard in North Carolina  
 

 photo | Wes Bentley 

"It's like a diaper. It's terrible. Who can look good in that?"
– Colombian bombshell Sofia Vergara, describing her initial reaction to the more conservative two-piece bathing suits worn 
 

 photo | Sofia Vergara  

Source:http://www.entertainingpictures.blogspot.com


 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment