Saturday 24 March 2012

10 Best Celeb Quotes This Week

10 Best Celeb Quotes This Week

Charlize Theron "I'm available to work with it any time."

 photo | Charlize Theron, Michael Fassbender

 "Can we please kill that stupid term? We're just friends. It's called friendship!"

Adam Levine, clarifying his "bromance" photo | Adam Levine, Blake Shelton

 "He has a very busy schedule, appearances. I'm thinking about getting him an agent." Michelle Obama

 photo | Michelle Obama 

"I'm the exact same person I was before. I'm still shallow, I still love clothes, I still want to talk fashion, I still want to gossip, so lay it on me." Giuliana Rancic  photo | Angelina Jolie, Giuliana Rancic

"I feel like I have a bowling ball sitting on my hoo-ha. I have a lot of amniotic fluid so whenever my water breaks, it'll be like a fire hydrant."  Jessica Simpson

 photo | Jessica Simpson, Jimmy Kimmel  

  "Breasts certainly help."
Susan Sarandon, on how she maintains her sex appeal at age 65

 photo | Susan Sarandon 

"I got crazy looks at Target and the gas station, but at Walmart, they didn’t blink an eye."
Wes Bentley, on the public's reaction to his Hunger Games beard in North Carolina  
 

 photo | Wes Bentley 

"It's like a diaper. It's terrible. Who can look good in that?"
– Colombian bombshell Sofia Vergara, describing her initial reaction to the more conservative two-piece bathing suits worn 
 

 photo | Sofia Vergara  

Source:http://www.entertainingpictures.blogspot.com


 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment